The temple was constructed in the year 1931, and its management was looked after by Tatyarao Savarkar, Shriman Bhagojisheth Keer, Dr. Shinde alongwith others.
In the year 1937, Savarkar left for Mumbai but Shri Keer and others continued the activities and administration as before.
Succeeding years gave rise to various litigations concerning ownership of the temple. Property was handed over in possession of High Court Receiver. Matters were fought upto High Court. Finally, property proved to be that of the trust and in the year 1954, property was declared as the Public Trust Property.
Tatyarao Savarkar was all along guiding local persons in the matter of formation of the Trust. It is at his instance that we have one member of Bhagoji Keer family, one from Vaishya community to be trustee of this temple.
Finally, in the year 1963, the Charity Commissioner appointed Shri Kashinath L. Parulekar to be the President of the Trust. Shri Parulekar worked as Chairman from 28-4-1963 to 7-5-1966.
Dr. Vinayak Mahadev Shinde, son of Dr. M.G. Shinde, first associate of Savarkar, succeeded as President of the trust for one year till 6-7-1967, but he is still working as the trustee of the temple.
Shri V.K. Joshi, pleader was President from 1967 to 1970, and Shri Moreshwar Vishnu Damle served as President from 1970 to 1979.
Shri Jagannath Vishnu alias Babasaheb Athalye was President of the trust during Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the temple in 1980 and he was succeeded by Shri Sitaram Bhagoji Khedekar. Shri Khedekar is still actively involved in various activities till date.
Advocate Pradeep Chandrakant Parulekar alias Baba Parulekar was the next President of the trust and has been actively working till date.
In the trust activities in addition to President of the trust, Shri Hari Bhaskar Bhide, Shri Laxman Kalu Ayare, Shri Purushottam Ganesh alias Shamrao Bhide worked as trustees. Shri Sudhakar Malushte has also rendered yeoman service to the trust activities as a trustee till his death, and his son Laxmikant has succeeded him.